Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Princess Christmas Video Shoot

Last night we shot the majority of our new Princess Christmas video.  We've got a couple more scenes to shoot and some editing to do and I'm hoping to have it completed in early December.

I'm feeling so Christmassy this morning.  We decorated my downstairs to look like the inside of a Christmas present, and it just turned out delicious - all the lights, flowers, and fabric turned my living room into a wonderland.  (I had breakfast in there this morning.. I want to start every day by sipping tea while surrounded by fairy lights.  :)

I was listening to Darrell beginning the video processing this morning, and .. wow!  The quality of the music is blowing me away.  We've got some amazingly talented Princesses!  I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

My plan is to make a video that can be personalized.. so our Princesses can sing Merry Christmas directly to your special little girl, on Christmas morning.  Check our YouTube Channel in the next couple weeks to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment