Create a unique photo booth for your upcoming Train themed party, using nothing but a few large boxes, some tape, paint, some balloons, and a little time. You little Engineer will love posing for photos with their friends in this just-for-them-sized train.
What you'll need:
- 2 - 3 extra-large cardboard boxes (large appliance boxes are best)
- 2 - 3 smaller boxes (optional if you're making passenger cars, too)
- Duct tape
- Double-sided tape
- Black poster board
- Craft paint in assorted color
- Paint brushes
- Scissors or craft knife
- Three small black paper or plastic plates for each car (you can also just cut these out of some extra cardboard)
- Red and blue wrapping paper
- White balloons (optional)
- Thomas face printable
Here's the step-by-step instructions from PBS Parents.
Make a free-standing photo booth: