Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Faerieworlds

I just got back from a weekend at Faerieworlds, up in Eugene, Oregon.. what a lovely weekend it was! SO many beautiful faeries, fauns, green-men, princesses, and so much beautiful costume-age to acquire!

We had a face painting booth where we painted dozens and dozens of folks - both kids and adults - and transformed them into fairy creatures of all types. It was really a lot of fun.. most of the face painting I do is at princess parties where most of the kids want to be princesses or look exactly like the birthday girl.. I really enjoyed painting so many adults, who were wearing so many fantastic costumes and were willing to give me free reign on design! Face painting can be so artistic, and it's really a delight to be able to let the creativity flow freely.

I also spent a lot of time playing with my newly acquired hula hoop, and dancing with lights in the evenings. There were a lot of fantastic bands playing and so many amazing vendors selling so much incredible stuff! I wanted to buy one of everything!

Here are a few favorite face painting pictures.. so much fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment