Chinese New Year is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays. In China, it is known as "Spring Festival," marking the end of the winter season. 2012 ushers in the Year of the Dragon.
Next, our performers will present an aerial dance circus performance, "Dragonflight" - a story of fantasy and dragons that will astonish the audience and captivate their imaginations as they watch the dancers climb and soar through the air.
We finish the show by answering questions and educating the audience about the circus tradition and the Chinese New Year tradition.
- 30-40 minutes from start to finish
- $500 for one performance, $700 for 2 performances in the same day
- Perfect for elementary or middle school aged kids -We tailor the show to the age group
- Sound system and $2MM performer's insurance is included
- 15-25 foot ceilings required
- We can rig from an eye bolt or an exposed support beam
- Site inspection for rigging is included
Erin St. Blaine